Getting our beer in simple! We offer a national courier delivery service or you can click and collect from the Brewery in Shrewsbury. We ask that all orders go through our online <shop> as we are unable to take payment physically currently. We do not store credit or debit card details.
Deliveries by our distribution partner are processed Monday to Thursday – the cut off time for your order to be placed is 7.30am for processing that day. Your beer should be with you within 2-3 working days. Please be aware due to the current situation there has been a huge unplanned uplift in the use of courier services nationally, with the knock on being orders are taking longer than planned to be delivered. We thank you for your patience.
Collection from Brewery
Details of the collection days and slots are available when ordering.
Find us with what3words: informer.daily.spirits
The collection process is:
- Drive to the rear of the brewery (down the left side of the building and then right).
- Please stay in your vehicle while any customers in front are being served.
- Once clear, a member of the team will acknowledge you – if you can confirm your name and order number from inside your vehicle and they will direct you to your beer for you to collect.
- We ask that you then leave the site immediately to enable other customers to collect their beer.
- PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE your allocated slot as we have a limited staff on site and may not be able to serve you.
If you would like to return an item then please get in touch with us as soon as possible via email (email@example.com) or by calling us on 01743 248414. Please include your name, order reference and contact number.
- If an item arrives damaged or faulty please contact us as soon as possible for a replacement or refund.
- If you wish to return your items you must notify us within seven working days (not including weekends or bank holidays) after the day on which you received the goods.
- Returned items should be unopened (except for clothing, which we appreciate may need to be tried on for size) and unused.
- Perishable goods (mini casks and polypins) cannot be returned.
- Items must be returned in the original packaging with the accompanying delivery note along with the reason for return.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of notification unless otherwise agreed by us in writing.
- Returned items are your responsibility until they reach us.
- The cost of returning an item is your responsibility. We will only cover the cost of returning items if the reason for the return is our mistake. In this case please use the most cost effective method of delivery and include proof of the delivery charge.
- Online orders can be returned to the brewery in person if preferred. Visit our Contact page for our location and directions.
- We will process refunds within 30 days at the very latest.
If you have any feedback then please get in touch. We like to know how we can improve or if we have done something well. Visit our Contact page for full details on how to reach us.