We are operating the brewery with a skeleton staff and ask that all orders MUST go through our online shop. We do not store debit or credit card details. Please note we are unable to accept orders or payments physically as we are following government instruction regards social distancing and zero contact transactions.
Deliveries by our distribution partners APC will be processed Monday to Thursday – the cut off time for your order to be placed is 7.30am for processing that day. Your beer should be with you within 2-3 working days.
Please be aware due to the current situation there has been a huge unplanned uplift in the use of courier services nationally, with the knock on being orders are taking longer than planned to be delivered. We thank you for your patience.
Collection from Brewery
The brewery will be open for collection on Monday between 4pm and 5.30pm and and Thursday between 4pm and 6.15pm. Over the festive period we will be open for collections between 10.30am and 1.30pm on the following Saturdays: Nov 28th, December 5th and 19th. We ask when you order to choose an available time slot so that we can have your order ready for you to collect on arrival. The cut off time for your order for collection is 1pm on the day of collection – Monday or Thursday and 9am on Saturday.
Find us with What 3 words:
The process will be:
- Drive to the rear of the brewery (down the left side of the building and then right).
- Please stay in your vehicle while any customers in front are being served.
- Once clear, a member of the team will acknowledge you – if you can confirm your name and order number from inside your vehicle and they will direct you to your beer for you to collect.
- We ask that you then leave the site immediately to enable other customers to collect their beer.
- PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE your allocated slot as we have a limited staff on site and may not be able to serve you.