We are operating the brewery with a skeleton staff and ask that all orders MUST go through our online shop. We are unable to accept orders or payments physically as we are following government instruction regards social distancing and zero contact transactions.
Deliveries by our distribution partners APC will be processed Monday to Thursday – the cut off time for your order to be placed is 10am for processing that day. Your beer should be with you within 2-3 working days.
Please be aware due to the current lockdown situation there has been a huge unplanned uplift in the use of courier services nationally, with the knock on being orders are taking longer than planned to be delivered. We ask you to bear this mind.
Collection from Brewery
The brewery will be open for collection on Monday and Thursday between 3pm and 5.15pm. We ask when you order to choose an available 45 minute time slot so that we can have your order ready for you to collect on arrival. The cut off time for your order for collection is 12pm on the day of collection – Monday or Thursday.
The process will be:
- Drive to the rear of the brewery (down the left side of the building and then right).
- Please stay in your vehicle while any customers in front are being served.
- Once clear, a member of the team will acknowledge you – if you can confirm your name and order number from inside your vehicle and they will direct you to your beer for you to collect.
- We ask that you then leave the site immediately to enable other customers to collect their beer.
- PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE 3PM as we have a limited staff on site and may not be able to serve you